Smile Brighter With Better fitting Dentures
At Arlington Bright Smile we are fully invested in giving our patients teeth that will brighten their smile. Nothing is more rewarding for us than providing our patients a good fitting denture, and this is why we have partnered with local labs to serve our patients with affordable and beautiful dentures. All dentures we make are made with the latest 3-D technology, making them 5-times stronger than traditional dentures. We provide our patients with a wide variety of teeth arrangements and shade to give them a fully customizable denture.
Denture Services We Offer:
- Implant retained dentures
- Permanent implant supported dentures (All-on-four) Complete Dentures
- Partial Dentures Denture Repairs
Dr. Peterson and his staff are exceptional!Penni R.
Contact our friendly and caring staff to schedule your appointment today!
We offer a variety of denture packages to meet the variety of needs our patients have for the denture they want.
- Premium - $850 an arch ($1600 for both) - These are our basic dentures, they come in basic tooth shades and basic tooth strength. They are resistant to stain and wear and include a try-in before finishing the denture. There is only basic denture base customization. There is no base craftsmanship warranty on these dentures.
- Premium Plus - $1100 for an arch ($2000 for a set) - These dentures are part of the “Deluxe Series,” and they provide more stain resistance, enhanced durability and wear resistance, as well as a broader range of tooth color customization. The gingival portion of the denture is more real and lifelike than the premium set of dentures. These dentures come with a Denture Craftsmanship Limited Warranty of 4 years.
- Ultimate Fit - $1350 for an arch ($2400 for both) - Being the hardest, strongest, and most wear resistant dentures we offer, these dentures are our top-of-the-line Deluxe Series. They will provide you with the best fit and fabrication we can offer. They fit the contours and corners of the mouth and provide the greatest stability as well as retention. Patients love these dentures because they are lightweight and offer the greatest resistance to stain and odor. These dentures have the most options for tooth esthetics and tooth customization.
State-of-The-Art Technology and Facility
Backed by Over 40 Years of Combined Experience
Top-Quality Dental Care in The Local Area
Our Patient's Comfort Is Our Priority
OWNER, DENTISTView Profile